Now We had said goodbye to summer and to its brilliant shades of makeup. No more hot pinks and bright blues. Take it from a trusted Makeup Artist for Weddings in DC to know what shades work best on brides this autumn season. This season’s palette may not be as vibrant as summer but it is never less stunning.
Tips on What Shades to Wear: Autumn Shades including Russets, Golds, Plums and Reds Image from: http://www.mymakeupbook.com
This season goes for rich shades of tan, orange, gold, brown, plum and deep reds. The weather might be cool but autumn shades that work best as eyeshadows, blushes, are definitely warm and rich. Fall is more about shades and tones of makeup that have that Earthy feel. They may be leaning towards rustic but these shades are definitely nothing short of elegance.
Image from: http://www.mymakeupbook.com
Tips on How to Get a Stunning Fall Bridal Look
- Choose seasonal shades as stated above (e.g. tans, oranges, browns, golds).
- Create the bridal look starting from the eyes. Apply a sheer, creamy golden base on the eyelids. Make sure to apply it with even strokes starting from the lash line to the brow bone. Apply a soft brown shade with a shimmering finish on the lid starting from the lashes to the crease. Use a pointed pencil brush to apply a deep tan shade in the outer corner. Make sure to blend it up into the crease of your eyes. Finish the eye makeup with a full mascara and an eye liner.
- Don’t forget to apply primer and foundation.
- Contouring is definitely a must. Go for warmer shades for your blush or a bronzer. Apply a soft matte bronzer gently on the hollows of the cheeks, temples, under the jaw and other low points of the face to contour your face. Finish the contouring by gently applying a soft shimmering mocha on the cheeks.
- Since you already have strong eyes and a contoured face. Tone it down by wearing soft, matte nude lipstick.
Get that warm bridal glow that captures the mood of this autumn season by contracting a professional Makeup artist in DC. Not all shades of autumn works on just about everyone. Hiring a professional makeup artist who knows what autumn shades work best on you and your skin tone is the best way to make sure you look your best on your wedding day.