Now that you have your wedding dress, it’s time to think about what hairstyle and what accessories to wear on your special day. You can wear your hair up or down. You can stick to a traditional veil with tiara or combs or go for something else. To get the best Bridal Hair in DC, carefully choose your hairstylist, your hairstyle and the accessories that will adorn your hair. Here are some tips and ideas to help you choose your bridal hair accessory:
- Make sure the headdress or hair accessory you choose have the same shade of color as your dress or it should harmonize with your dress. Your hair accessory should not look like it belongs to another dress.
- If you want to have some color on your bridal look, go for a floral hair accessory. It can be floral wreath, a single bloom, a flower comb and many other kinds of floral accessory. It is perfect for bohemian themed weddings, rustic weddings but they can also look good on any wedding theme.
- Take your time in choosing your hair accessory or headdress. Consider how it will look like in photographs too.
- Decide on a hairstyle before choosing your hair accessory or headdress. Not all hairstyles look great on a particular hair accessory and vise versa.
- You can also do your own headdress or hair accessory on your wedding day. Here are some ideas on how to create your own bridal hair accessory:
– Buy a simple (without embellishment) hair comb.
– Choose what kind of embellishment you want to have on your bridal headpiece. It can be feathers, fake jewels or pearls. You can also use flowers to decorate your hair comb.
– Cover the comb with satin or velvet ribbon.
– Decorate the comb with your chosen embellishment.
You can always ask a professional Hair for Weddings in Washington DC for suggestions on what kind of headpieces look great on particular hairstyles. Check out gorgeous bridal hairstyles at http://www.mymakeupbook.com/bridal/. Knowing what hairstyle you want to have will make it easier for you to decide on what bridal headpiece to wear.