Every girl dreams of becoming a beautiful bride someday. But life is not always a fairy tale with a fairy godmother that can instantly make you look beautiful with just a wave of a magic wand. To get the best Bridal Hair and Makeup in DC you must hire a professional makeup artist who is also great in doing hair. He or she will work her magic to make sure you look your best on your wedding day. The question is how you can guarantee that you choose the right bridal hair and makeup artist.
Here is a set of questions you should ask to determine if he or she is the right one:
Image from: http://www.mymakeupbook.com
- How many years of experience do you have in the bridal industry? Experience matters. You can measure the level of expertise by finding out the years he or she has in the industry.
- How much time will it take for you to do bridal hair and makeup? No matter what preparations you have diligently do in advance, you will always find yourself running short on time. This is why you need to know how much time you need to spare for your bridal hair and makeup.
- How much would it cost? This is very important you don’t want to go beyond what you can afford and at the same time you would need to get the service which is worth it. Testimonials from previous clients are good references. This will help you determine if the price is worth the services.
- What is the assurance that hair and makeup will last? This one is very important. Your makeup should look great all throughout the event. Your makeup artist should give you a good answer and use prime products to make sure your hair and makeup looks great and fresh throughout the ceremony.
- What happens if you can’t make it on the big day? We never know when emergency happens. Your makeup artist should provide you a back up artist in case he or she can make it at the last minute.
See one of the best professional artists for Hair and Makeup for Weddings in DC.