Bridal makeup often looks soft and simple yet creating such soft, pretty and flawless look calls for the Best Makeup Artist for Weddings in DC. Bridal makeup should never be wrong since it is your wedding day. Here are some friendly reminders to keep your makeup fresh and beautiful all throughout the occasion. Basically you would need waterproof mascara, a long wear lipstick and bombproof makeup to look great even with all the crying, hugging, kissing, dancing and eating.
- Consult with your professional makeup artist on what particular look you want to have. During your makeup trial you should be able to decide on what makeup will you wear on your wedding day.
- Take pictures of your face during makeup trial. Your makeup will look different on photos with the lighting and flash. Having a professional makeup artist helps a lot since he or she will know what particular foundations and powders to use to have a flawless and glowing look on photos.
- Do not get any facial treatments close to your wedding day. Your skin may sometimes look irritated for the next few days after your facial. You don’t want that to happen on your big day.
- Your brows should be plucked and shaped if needed before the big day. Plucking them on the day of your wedding may lead to red, swollen and irritated brows that makeup cannot hide.
- Relax, get some sleep and do not stress too much. We know wedding preparation entails a lot and at times demands a lot. But get as much rest as you can. Stress can reflect on your skin. It can make your skill look dull and can cause skin impurities. Eat also right with the right amount of nourishment from veggies and fruits.
These are all simple reminders to do and keep in mind while preparing your wedding and during the wedding itself. You don’t have to be blemish-free to look your best on your wedding. A trusted Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington, DC can help you. You can see more of her bridal portfolio at http://www.mymakeupbook.com/bridal/.