Bad hair is inexcusable on your big day. Most women would agree that their wedding day was the biggest “hair moment” of their lives. Having a flawless Bridal Hair in Washington, DC is achievable when you are prepared for everything. Here are important things to do and remember to have perfect bridal hair.
- On top of the list is to hire a hair stylist to work on-site. In this way you don’t have to go to a salon and at the same time you can avoid the stress of going there then to the venue. Yes, you have to pay extra for the service but it is worth every penny especially when you hire a professional stylist. Consider having a backup plan just in case your hair stylist can’t make it. Have a backup to take his or her place.
- Skip Shampoo on the wedding day. Make sure to wash your locks the night before your big day unless you’re going to sport a loose blowout. Shampooed hair tends to be slippery making it hard to style for a curl or keeping the hairdo in place especially for an updo.
- Schedule a bridal hairstyle run-through with your chosen stylist ideally a week or more before the big day. Make sure you are settled on a hair style. As much as possible do not alter anything as it can spoil the look.
- Prepare back-up hair supplies. If you have a small kit for spare clips, hairpins, mini hairspray, and other styling products then you can be free from a bad hair day. You can always do a quick fixing for any hair out of place, tame flyaways and have a fresh and gorgeous hair all throughout the event.
- Choose a hair style that is YOU yet consider going big. It is always important not to completely look different on your big day so you can’t go from curly to sleek and straight but you can always add more volume and height for your hair to look better in photos and because your do will likely collapse a bit as the day goes on.
To learn more where to get the best Bridal Hair in DC, check the best wedding hair stylists in your area.